Simple Gluten Free Granola made with nuts, quinoa and toasted coconut. This homemade granola is refined sugar free and loaded with tasty goodness. It’s makes the perfect start to your day or mid-day snack!
- 1 cup roughly chopped raw almonds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped raw pecans
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/4 cup dry quinoa
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup hemp seed
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To large bowl add almonds, coconut flakes, pecans, pepitas, dry quinoa, chia seeds, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir all the ingredients together.
- To a small bowl add melted coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Whisk to combine the oil and maple syrup.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients. Toss everything to coat the dry ingredients with the maple sauce.
- Pour granola mixture on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Stirring every 10 minutes so the granola doesn’t burn.
- Remove from oven, add hemp seed. Stir together.
- Let cool and store in air tight container.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 274
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 2 mg
- Fat: 21 g
- Saturated Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 17 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: gluten free, kid friendly, breakfast, snack, gluten free granola, coconut, almond, nut granola