25 Minute Light & Easy Shrimp Stir Fry with Zucchini Noodles a healthy high protein low carb dinner your family will love!
Shrimp & Veggies:
- 1 lb. jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 zucchini, spiralized
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1 cup snap peas
- 3/4 cup grated carrots
- 2 oz. raw cashews, roughly chopped (optional)
Stir Fry Sauce:
- 1/4 cup tamari sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon spicy mustard
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot
- Optional: top with sesame seeds and sliced green onions
- Heat a wok or large skillet to medium high heat. Add sesame seed oil to the pan and the shrimp. About 3-4 minutes. Turning to saute each side throughout.
- Remove shrimp from the pan and place on a plate.
- Immediately add red pepper, snap peas and carrots. Stir fry for 3-4 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- In the meantime, to a small bowl add tamari sauce, water, ground ginger, spicy mustard, honey, red pepper flakes and 1 tablespoon of arrowroot. Whisk to combine.
- Add the shrimp back to the pan with the vegetables and add the sauce into the pan. Stir everything together. Then cover for 2-3 minutes and stir fry. Once the sauce is thickened you should be ready to serve.
- Serve the shrimp stir fry mixture on top of the zucchini noodles. (optional: top with chopped cashews, sesame seeds and sliced green onions)
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups
- Calories: 323
- Sugar: 12 g
- Sodium: 663 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 22 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 30 g
- Cholesterol: 172 mg
Keywords: seafood, gluten free, 30 minute meal, kid friendly, easy shrimp dinner recipe, gluten free dinner recipe, high protein recipe