These easy 30-minute Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas are topped with zesty chimichurri, and everything is made in one pan for easy cleanup. These Steak Fajitas make a healthy & delicious dinner that your family will love!
- 2 lbs. flank steak, thinly sliced (1/2″ thick pieces)
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper sliced
- 1 poblano pepper, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt & pepper to taste
- optional: corn tortillas or rice
- toppings: avocado, queso fresco, fresh tomato
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- To a small bowl add minced garlic, smoked paprika, cumin, salt, ancho chili powder, olive oil and lime juice. Whisk to mix everything together.
- To a large ziplock bag or a large bowl add sliced steak, red pepper, yellow pepper, poblano and red onion. Then pour spice marinade on top of it and toss everything around. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture out onto baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes. Tossing halfway through.
- Remove from oven and switch oven to broiler HIGH.
- Place sheet pan back under the broiler for 3-4 minutes. Remove and let sit.
- In the meantime, to a small food processer add garlic clove, cilantro, red wine vinegar, lime juice, olive oil, smoked paprika, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Blend until the cilantro is finely minced and the mixture looks like a sauce.
- Serve steak fajitas on corn tortillas or rice with homemade chimichurri sauce.
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup of steak fajita
- Calories: 274
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 1342 mg
- Fat: 17 g
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 25 g
- Cholesterol: 75 mg
Keywords: steak fajitas, steak fajitas recipe, sheet pan fajitas, how to make fajitas, homemade fajitas, steak dinner, steak dinner recipe, easy steak recipe