Filled with fresh spinach, crispy bacon bits, juicy cherry tomatoes, thinly sliced mushrooms and creamy gruyere cheese, this Mushroom Spinach Frittata is perfect for breakfast or brunch. It comes together in under 30 minutes!
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 5 strips cooked bacon, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup shredded gruyere cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 15×10 baking sheet with cooking oil. (you could also use 17×10 if needed)
- To a large bowl add eggs, milk, garlic powder, salt & pepper. Whisk together and pour into prepared baking sheet.
- Top with spinach, bacon, mushrooms, shredded cheese and then cherry tomatoes. Be sure to evenly spread them across the sheet pan.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes until eggs no longer jiggle.
- Remove from oven. Let rest for 2-3 minutes. Cut and serve.
- Makes 8-12 servings.
- To Store & Reheat: Refrigerate cooled frittata in an airtight container for up to 3 days, placing parchment paper between layers of slices if stacking is necessary. You can either let it come to room temperature before you serve it, or you can warm it up in the microwave or toaster oven.
- To Freeze: Frittatas really aren’t meant to be frozen, but if you’d like to try it anyway, wrap each slice in a tight layer of plastic wrap and freeze them in a heavy-duty storage bag. Enjoy within 2 months, thawing in the fridge before bringing to room temperature/reheating.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 128
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 249 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 11 g
- Cholesterol: 231 mg
Keywords: spinach frittata, egg frittata, breakfast frittata