Nutritious Shaved Brussels Sprouts Harvest Salad filled with bacon, cranberries, and goat cheese then topped with a Hard Apple Cider Vinaigrette to spice things up!
- 5 cups of shaved brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup of pecans
- 1/2 cup of dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup of crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup of crumbled crispy bacon
- 2 hardboiled eggs, diced
Hard Apple Cider Vinaigrette:
- 1/4 cup of hard apple cider
- 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon of dry basil
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- salt & pepper
- In a small bowl mix, hard apple cider, dijon mustard, garlic clove, maple syrup, dry basil, salt & pepper. Slowly add in olive oil and stir until not more separation in vinaigrette. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add shaved brussels sprouts, dried cranberries, hardboiled eggs, pecans, goat cheese, and bacon.
- Toss and then either add in dressing until just coated or serve on the side.
How to Shave Brussels Sprouts: cut the brussels sprout from the top to the bottom, flip the sprout so it is facing cut side down on the cutting board, and thinly slice the sprout so that it looks shaved.
Keywords: brussels sprouts recipes, brussels sprouts salad, apple cider recipes, holiday salads, easy side dish idea