Creamy Rustic Parsnip Puree is a healthy side dish recipe for dinner that’s packed with flavor and loaded with nutrients. This easy vegetable side dish is also Paleo and gluten free!
- 1 lb. of parsnips, peeled and cut
- 2 yukon potatoes, peeled and cut
- 3 cups of low sodium chicken stock or vegetables stock
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley, chopped
- Place parsnips, potatoes, and broth in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil, and cook for 15-17 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Let sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Puree mixture (including broth) with an immersion blender until smooth. (you could also place entire mixture to blender and puree until smooth)
- Add in butter and parsley, stir until butter is melted.
Keywords: recipe for parsnip puree, parsnip recipe, parsnip puree, puree of parsnip, healthy side dish, side dish recipe, paleo side dish, gluten free side dish