These Roasted Vegetable Hummus Wraps are the easiest and most satisfying lunch you’ll ever make! They’re stuffed with a melody of vegetables and homemade roasted garlic hummus!
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1” cubes
- half a red onion, cut into 1” cubes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 cups of fresh spinach
- 8 whole wheat tortillas
- Roasted Garlic White Bean Hummus
- Make Roasted Garlic White Bean Hummus, set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl add the cut zucchini, yellow squash, red peppers, and red onion. Season with olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss to season everything.
- On a baking sheet, spread out the vegetables and bake for 20 minutes.
- Assemble wraps: add 2-3 tablespoons of hummus, 1/2 cup of roasted vegetables, and 1/4 cup of fresh spinach to tortilla and roll up.
Keywords: vegetable wraps, hummus wraps, wraps recipe, best wraps, veggie wraps recipe, recipe for veggie wraps, hummus veggie wraps