These Roasted Vegetable Grain Bowls are a gluten free dish filled with roasted veggies and covered in a creamy Tzatziki Sauce. It’s a healthy meatless meal that your family will fall in love with!
Moroccan Roasted Vegetables:
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 zucchini, cut into ½” slices
- 2 carrots, cut into 1” slices
- 14 oz. can of chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup grated cucumber
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry dill
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- salt to taste
- 1 cup dry quinoa
- 2 cups water
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In large bowl, add cauliflower, red pepper, yellow pepper, red onion, zucchini, carrots, and chickpeas.
- In a small bowl, add ground cumin, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, ground cinnamon, and ground coriander.
- Add the spice blend to the vegetables along with olive oil. Toss to coat everything.
- Spread vegetables out on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, toss the vegetables around. Bake for another 10 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- In the meantime add quinoa and water to a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil. Cover and reduce to simmer for 15 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes and fluff the quinoa with a fork.
- In a small bowl, add greek yogurt, grated cucumber, lemon juice, dry dill, garlic clove, and salt to taste. Stir to combine everything.
- Serve quinoa with roasted vegetables and finish with 2 tablespoons of the tzatziki sauce. Serve
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup quinoa + vegetables & sauce
- Calories: 399
- Sugar: 12 g
- Sodium: 781 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 60 g
- Fiber: 13 g
- Protein: 17 g
- Cholesterol: 2 mg
Keywords: grain bowls, veggie bowls recipe, quinoa bowls, roasted veggies recipe, roasted vegetables recipe, best roasted vegetables, meatless meal, gluten free recipe, vegetable dinner