These Roasted Green Beans & Mushrooms are so flavorful, healthy and delicious! It’s an easy vegetable side dish recipe that you can feel good about feeding your family!
- 4 cups of fresh green beans, ends trimmed and cut into 1 1/2″ sticks
- 1 pint of baby portabella mushooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon of dry thyme
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2–3 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1/3 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a bowl toss green beans, mushrooms, thyme, lemon juice, olive oil, salt & pepper until everything is coated.
- Place green bean mushroom mixture onto a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, place in serving dish and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Keywords: roasted mushrooms, roasted green bean, roasted green bean recipe, roasted mushrooms recipe, vegetable side dish, veggie side dish, easy thanksgiving side dish, thanksgiving side dish recipe