This Roasted Broccoli with Parmesan Lemon Butter Sauce is the easiest thing you’ll ever make – this healthy veggie side dish only takes 25 minutes and 5 ingredients!
- 5 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons shaved parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place broccoli florets on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes and remove.
- In a small bowl mix, butter, lemon juice, lemon zest, and salt to taste. Mix and pour over broccoli. Toss to coat.
- Garnish with shaved parmesan.
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup
- Calories: 69
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 80 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 11 mg
Keywords: roasted parmesan broccoli, roasted broccoli recipe, best broccoli recipe, how to roast broccoli, veggie side dish, healthy side dish, vegetable side dish, vegetable side dish recipe