Easy 5 Minute Homemade Restaurant Style Salsa perfect for the Salsa lover who need to have it NOW! Made in the blender, this simple salsa recipe tastes just like the ones you find at a Mexican restaurant.
- 15 oz. can fire-roasted tomatoes, drained
- 15 oz. can whole peeled tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 (4 oz.) can diced green chiles, drained
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 medium yellow onion
- half a red pepper
- 1 jalapeno, stem removed (remove membranesand seeds, if you want less heat)
- half of a red pepper
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Place fire-roasted tomatoes, whole tomatoes, garlic cloves, green chilies, fresh cilantro, onion, jalapeño, cumin, half of a red pepper, salt, and black pepper into a blender.
- Blend until all ingredients are smooth, or till your desired consistency.
- Season with additional salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 7 days.
Recipe slightly adapted from Gimme Some Oven
Keywords: homemade salsa recipe, how to make salsa, fresh salsa recipe, salsa fresca, best salsa recipe, easy salsa, mexican salsa, salsa roja