This refreshing Watermelon Cucumber Gin and Tonic is the stuff summer cocktail dreams are made of! Fresh Watermelon pureed then put in a pitcher with lime juice, gin, sliced cucumber, mint and tonic water for that fizzy touch – the perfect light sip.
- 8 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 4 oz. fresh lime juice
- 1 cup gin
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1 cup of tonic water (optional)
- To a blender add watermelon. Process until smooth and there are no more chunks.
- Strain watermelon through a sieve or a fine strainer into a pitcher; discard solids.
- Pour mixture into a large pitcher. Add Gin, lime juice, agave and mint. Stir.
- Serve over ice. Garnish with cucumber slices and lime slices. Top with tonic water.
- Serving Size: 8 oz
- Calories: 172
- Sugar: 20 g
- Sodium: 2 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 23 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: gin cocktail, watermelon cooler, cucumber cooler, gin recipes, gin and tonic, gin and tonic recipe, gin cocktail recipes