An easy healthy and Homemade Pumpkin Spice Granola Recipe you’ll want to indulge on year round! All your favorite fall flavors in one granola recipe – pumpkin, allspice, nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon … its fall in a bite! Only 190 calories a serving!
- 2 cups of old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup of raw pecans
- 1/3 cup raw pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1/4 cup of dried unsweetened cranberries
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 1/3 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- To get started, preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix, old fashioned oats, pumpkin spice seasoning, ground cinnamon, salt, pecans and pepitas.
- In small bowl, add pumpkin puree, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Whisk together.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients, toss to coat and make sure everything is covered.
- On a baking sheet, place either a silicon mat or parchment paper. Then spread the granola mixture across the entire pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, turning the granola every 10 minutes so it doesn’t burn.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Toss cranberries in at the end.
- Serving Size: 1/3 cup
- Calories: 190
- Sugar: 11 g
- Sodium: 66 mg
- Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 28 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g