These easy pancakes are packed with chocolate flavor and a hefty dose of protein!
- 1 large banana
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/3 cup white whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoon Burt’s Bee Protein Healthy Radiance – Chocolate
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor or blender. (if you add the wet ingredients first it mixes better)
- Blend until the mixture is smooth and the consistency of pancake batter. (you may have to scrap it down the sides a couple of times.)
- Heat a large skillet to medium heat.
- Spray with PAM cooking spray. Add batter to the pan. Cook each side of the pancake for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with syrup and sliced bananas.
- Serving Size: 3 pancakes
- Calories: 276
- Sugar: 11 g
- Sodium: 127 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 38 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 19 g
- Cholesterol: 186 mg
Keywords: protein pancakes, banana protein pancakes, high protein pancakes