This arugula salad recipe is an easy work lunch or dinner idea that’s packed with amazing flavor. Topped with goat cheese, candied pecans and pomegranate seeds, then drizzled with a homemade balsamic vinaigrette.
- 1 cup of pecans
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 6 oz. of fresh arugula
- 1/3 cup of pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cups of crumbled goat cheese
- 1 bosc pear, diced
White Balsamic Dressing:
- 1 tablespoon of ground mustard
- 3 tablespoons of white balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of dry oregano
- salt & pepper
- Heat a large non-stick skillet to medium high heat, add pecans and sugar. Stir on occasion.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, until sugar is melted and crusted on pecans.
- Remove from heat and place candied pecans on plate to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine ground mustard, vinegar, olive oil, honey, dry oregano, salt & pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Add fresh arugula, pomegranate, crumbled goat cheese, pear, and candied pecans to a large bowl.
- Serve with White Balsamic Dressing.
Keywords: arugula salad with goat cheese, arugula salad with pomegranate, how to make arugula salad, easy arugula salad, work lunch idea, healthy salads