This refreshing Pineapple Ginger Beer Mocktail is a tropical fiesta for your taste buds! Made with sweet pineapple juice, fresh blackberries, zesty lime juice and bubbly ginger beer, it’s an easy alcohol-free beverage that always hits the spot.
- 3 blackberries
- 1/2 oz. fresh lime juice
- 3 0z. pineapple juice
- 3 oz. fever tree ginger beer
- To a cocktail shaker, add 3 blackberries and muddle slightly.
- Next add in fresh lime juice, pineapple juice and a few ice cubes. Cover and shake vigorously until the cocktail shaker is frosted on the outside.
- Pour through cocktail strainer into a glass filled with ice.
- Top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with pineapple slices and a few blackberries.
To Make Ahead
Follow recipe until pineapple mixture is shaken. Instead of straining it into a glass full of ice, strain it into an empty mason jar. Seal jar well and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
When ready to enjoy, pour in the ginger beer, then add the ice & garnishes. Stir the mixture gently before adding the ginger beer if you notice any separation.
Keywords: easy mocktail, pineapple drink, virgin cocktail