These crispy Pesto Polenta Bites with Tomato Bruschetta are the perfect quick, easy and healthy bite-sized appetizer recipe! The fresh flavors will make it hard not to fill up on them!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ready made polenta roll, cut into 1/2” slices
- 1/3 cup fresh basil pesto
- 1 pint champagne tomatoes (cherry or grape will work too), diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chiffoned
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat broiler to HIGH.
- In a medium bowl, add tomatoes, garlic, fresh basil, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste. Toss everything together and set aside.
- Gently brush both sides of the polenta discs and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Broil for 7-10 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Remove from oven.
- Smear 1/2 teaspoon of pesto on each disc and top with fresh tomato bruschetta.
Keywords: polenta recipe, baked polenta recipe, how to make polenta, tomato bruschetta, bruschetta recipe, best bruschetta recipe, italian appetizer recipe, italian appetizer