These Pesto Chicken Zoodles with Burst Tomatoes are full of bold flavors, high in protein, and in low carbs! It’s a gluten free pasta dish that’s sure to satisfy!
- 3 Zucchini, inspiralized
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt & pepper
- 1 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Homemade Basil Pesto
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place cherry tomatoes in a small bowl along with olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Toss the tomatoes so they are coated.
- In the meantime, inspiralize the zucchini. Set aside.
- Make the basil pesto and pour the pesto over the zucchini noodles. Using salad tossers or tongs, mix the pesto in with the zoodles until it is completely combined.
- Next, place the chicken on the grill and grill each side for 5-7 minutes. (or until there is no more pink)
- Place cherry tomatoes in a grill basket and grill fro 5 minutes, until tomatoes burst.
- Remove tomatoes and chicken from the grill. Slice the chicken and place both sliced chicken and burst tomatoes into the pesto zoodles bowl. Serve.
Recipe inspired by Closet Cooking
- Serving Size: 1- 1 1/2 cups
- Calories: 396
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 472 mg
- Fat: 30 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 18 g
- Cholesterol: 53 mg
Keywords: zoodles recipe, zucchini noodles recipe, gluten free pasta recipe, healthy pasta dish, healthy pasta recipe, chicken pasta recipe, pesto pasta recipe, chicken pasta dish