An easy Pan Seared Chicken Breasts recipe with fresh Peach Salsa. This flavorful chicken dinner is done in 30 minutes. It’s the perfect meal for busy weeknights!
Spice Rubbed Chicken:
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon of ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon of smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 large peach, diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced fresh cilantro
- half a jalapeno, diced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- salt to taste
- In a small bowl, mix garlic powder, cumin, coriander, smoked paprika, sea salt, pepper, and olive oil. Mix until combined.
- Rub mixture over both sides of the chicken.
- Heat a large skillet to medium high heat. Place chicken on skillet and cook each side for 4-6 minutes depending on thickness. You just want to make sure there is no pink in the middle. Remove and let rest.
- In the mean time, in a medium bowl add peach, red pepper, red onion, fresh cilantro, jalapeno, red wine vinegar, and salt. Mix together so everything is combined.
- Slice chicken and top with peach salsa.
- Serving Size: 4 oz. chicken + peach salsa
- Calories: 297
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 354 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 38 g
- Cholesterol: 98 mg
Keywords: grilled chicken breasts, easy chicken recipe, easy chicken breasts recipe, peach salsa recipe, skillet chicken breasts