Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, these Oven Roasted Potato Wedges with Avocado Wasabi Aioli will brighten up any day! They make the perfect appetizer or side dish!
Oven Roasted Potatoes:
- 10 large yukon potatoes, cut in wedges
- 2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of chipotle chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of dried cilantro
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 4 tablespoon of olive oil
Avocado Wasabi Aioli:
- 1/2 cup of mayo
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 teaspoon of wasabi
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- juice of one lime
- Preheat over to 425.
- In a large bowl add potatoes.
- In a small bowl add smoked paprika, chipotle chili powder, dried cilantro, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Sprinkle spice mixture over potatoes and add olive oil to potatoes as well. Toss potatoes to coat them all in spice mixture and olive oil.
- Spray a two baking sheets with PAM. Add potatoes to baking sheet and spread out in a single layer.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour. (do not flip)
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- In a small food processor add mayo, avocado, wasabi, cilantro, smoked paprika, garlic powder, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Puree until smooth.
- Serve potatoes with
Keywords: oven roasted potato recipe, oven roasted potatoes, roasted potato wedges, roasted potato recipe, easy roasted potatoes, best roasted potatoes, wasabi aioli, avocado aioli, potato appetizer, potato side dish