Oven Roasted Potatoes:
- 10 large yukon potatoes, cut in wedges
- 2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of chipotle chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of dried cilantro
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 4 tablespoon of olive oil
Avocado Wasabi Aioli:
- 1/2 cup of mayo
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 teaspoon of wasabi
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- juice of one lime
- Preheat over to 425.
- In a large bowl add potatoes.
- In a small bowl add smoked paprika, chipotle chili powder, dried cilantro, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Sprinkle spice mixture over potatoes and add olive oil to potatoes as well. Toss potatoes to coat them all in spice mixture and olive oil.
- Spray a two baking sheets with PAM. Add potatoes to baking sheet and spread out in a single layer.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour. (do not flip)
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- In a small food processor add mayo, avocado, wasabi, cilantro, smoked paprika, garlic powder, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Puree until smooth.
- Serve potatoes with