The Best Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars made with gluten free oats and flour, pumpkin puree, maple syrup and chocolate for the ultimate touch. These pumpkin bars are the perfect breakfast, a snack or dessert recipe for the fall – loaded with pumpkin and gooey chocolate flavor!
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free regular oats (not quick oats)
- 1 1/2 cups 1:1 gluten free baking flour
- 1½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray a 9″ x 9″ baking dish with cooking spray and cover with parchment paper. (this will help you remove the bars more easily later)
- To a medium bowl add oats, 1:1 baking flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- To a large bowl, add pumpkin puree, maple syrup, vanilla extract and apple sauce. Whisk together until combined.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Add oatmeal mixture to prepared 9″ x 9″ baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until top is golden brown and toothpick test comes out clean.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 135
- Sugar: 10 g
- Sodium: 81 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 23 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: pumpkin bars, pumpkin bar recipe, easy pumpkin bars, healthy pumpkin bars, pumpkin chocolate chip bars, pumpkin oatmeal bars, pumpkin bars with oatmeal, oatmeal bars recipe, chocolate chip oatmeal bars, recipe for oatmeal bars, breakfast oatmeal bars, healthy oatmeal bars, baked oatmeal bars