This delicious Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bar recipe is perfect for breakfast, a snack or even dessert. These oatmeal bars are thick, chewy and loaded with pumpkin flavor!
- 3 cups regular oats (not quick oats)
- 1½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9×9 baking dish with cooking spray and cover with parchment paper. (this will help you remove the bars more easily later)
- To a food processor add 1½ cups of the regular oats. Blend until the oats become more of an oat flour or powder, about 1-2 minutes. Pour oat flour into a medium bowl with the remaining whole oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- To a large bowl, add finely pumpkin puree, maple syrup, vanilla extract and apple sauce. Whisk together until combined.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Add oatmeal mixture to prepared 9×9 baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until top is golden brown and toothpick test comes out clean.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 135
- Sugar: 10 g
- Sodium: 81 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 23 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: pumpkin chocolate chip bars, pumpkin oatmeal bars, pumpkin bars with oatmeal, oatmeal bars recipe, chocolate chip oatmeal bars ,recipe for oatmeal bars ,breakfast oatmeal bars, healthy oatmeal bars, baked oatmeal bars