These easy, healthy No Bake Pumpkin Spice Granola Bars will have you ditching all your favorite store-bought brands. Filled with pumpkin spice mix, pepitas, almonds, cranberries and more, it’s fall in a breakfast bar!
- 1 1/2 cup regular oats
- 1 cup whole almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup ground flax seed
- 1/3 cup pepitas
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 10 dried apricots, finely sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Line the bottom and sides of an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper. Make sure to leave enough paper along the edges so you can pull the granola bars out after they set.
- In a large bowl add oats, almonds, ground flax seed, pepitas, dried cranberries, dried apricots, sea salt, and pumpkin spice. Mix ingredients with a wooden spoon.
- In a small microwave safe bowl add peanut butter and maple syrup. Microwave until the mixture is smooth and somewhat runny, about 1- 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add peanut butter mixture to dry ingredients. Mix everything together until everything is completely coated. Place mixture in parchment paper lined baking dish.
- Put granola bars in refrigerator for 1 hours to solidify. Cut and serve!
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 303
- Sugar: 17 g
- Sodium: 155 mg
- Fat: 17 g
- Carbohydrates: 40 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 11 g
Keywords: pumpkin bars, healthy breakfast bars, peanut butter granola bars