This No Bake Pumpkin Spice Granola Bar recipe will make you leave the store bought granola bars behind! Filled with maple syrup, pumpkin spice mix, pepitas, almonds and cranberries, it’s fall in a bar!
- 1 1/2 cup regular oats
- 1 cup whole almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup ground flax seed
- 1/3 cup pepitas
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 10 dried apricots, finely sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Line the bottom and sides of an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper. Make sure to leave enough paper along the edges so you can pull the granola bars out after they set.
- In a large bowl add oats, almonds, ground flax seed, pepitas, dried cranberries, dried apricots, sea salt, and pumpkin spice. Mix ingredients with a wooden spoon.
- In a small microwave safe bowl add peanut butter and maple syrup. Microwave until the mixture is smooth and somewhat runny, about 1- 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add peanut butter mixture to dry ingredients. Mix everything together until everything is completely coated. Place mixture in parchment paper lined baking dish.
- Put granola bars in refrigerator for 1 hours to solidify. Cut and serve!
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 303
- Sugar: 17 g
- Sodium: 155 mg
- Fat: 17 g
- Carbohydrates: 40 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 11 g
Keywords: pumpkin spice recipe, granola bars recipe, healthy granola bars recipe, homemade granola bars, homemade granola recipe, granola recipe, healthy granola recipe, best granola recipe, easy granola recipe, healthy breakfast recipe