- 2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup of ground flax seed
- 1 tablespoon of black chia seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of almond butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- Add rolled oats, ground flax seed, chia seeds, cinnamon, nutmeg, maple syrup, almond butter, vanilla extract, and vanilla protein powder to food processor.
- Pulse until ingredients are blended. (about 10-12 times)
- Add mixture to a large bowl, add in raisins. Stir to combine.
- Form energy bite mixture into 1″ balls and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 141
- Sugar: 11 g
- Sodium: 17 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 23 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg