These delicious No Bake Apricot & Almond Energy Bars are a quick, easy and healthy recipe for a mid-day boost or post-workout snack. You’ll love them!
- 1 cup Southern Grove Whole Raw Almonds
- 1 cup Southern Grove Dried Apricots
- 1 cup Dried Dates
- 1/3 cup Simply Nature Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- To a food processor or blender add, almonds, apricots, dates, and almond butter. Blend until finely chopped and mixture starts to form and stick to each other.
- Next add in coconut flakes, chia seed, and cinnamon. Blend until combined.
- Line an 8×8 baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Pour apricot almond mixture into lined 8×8 pan. Evenly spread the mixture out and then, using your hands, press mixture into the bottom of the pan. Press firmly to make sure mixture sticks together.
- Place bars in refrigerator for 30-45 minutes to let bars set.
- Cut and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 216
- Sugar: 21 g
- Sodium: 26 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 30 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 4 g
Keywords: energy bars recipe, energy bites recipe, healthy snack recipe, easy healthy snack, easy snack recipe, post workout snack, workout snack, pre workout snack