Must Make Vegan Pumpkin Pie Bars made with coconut milk, pumpkin puree, comforting spices and all in an almond flour crust. Rich, creamy and so easy to make it’s a show stopper for your Thanksgiving dessert table.
- 2 cups of unblanched almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Pumpkin Pie Filling:
- 15 oz. can of organic pumpkin puree
- 1 can of full fat coconut milk
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch or arrowroot
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9″ x 9″ baking dish with cooking spray and line with bottom with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl mix together almond flour, coconut oil, maple syrup and ground cinnamon. Mix until all the ingredients are combined and the mixture is somewhat sticky.
- Add almond crust mixture to the pan. Spread the mixture out evenly along the bottom. Pressing into the pan. (if the mixture sticks to your hands just add a little oil to your hands)
- Poke the crust with a fork all over the bottom and a few times. This will prevent the crust from bubbling up.
- Place pan in the oven and bake for 10 -12 minutes, until the crust is lightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool.
Pumpkin Pie Filling:
- To a large bowl add pumpkin puree, coconut milk, pumpkin pie spice, salt and cornstarch. Using a whisk, mix until the pumpkin mixture is smooth!
- Pour mixture on top of the precooked almond crust.
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour at 350°F. The middle will still look slightly jiggly. Remove bars from oven and let cool at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Cover bars with plastic wrap or tin foil and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight to let bars settle.
We top ours with Almond Milk Reddi whip.
- Serving Size: 1 bar (if cut into 12 bars)
- Calories: 304
- Sugar: 20 g
- Sodium: 113 mg
- Fat: 21 g
- Saturated Fat: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 27 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: vegan pumpkin pie bars, vegan pumpkin pie, pumpkin pie recipes, vegan pumpkin pie recipe, pumpkin bars, pumpkin pie bars, easy pumpkin pie, how to make vegan pumpkin pie