This Moist Orange Cranberry Bread recipe is perfect for fall. It’s so easy to make using fresh orange juice and cranberries, and is great for a snack or breakfast.
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 egg
- Grease a 8×4 loaf pan. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, add white whole wheat flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cranberries, and orange zest. Gently stir.
- In a medium bowl, add coconut oil, fresh orange juice, and an egg.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
- Stir to combine everything together.
- Scrap the batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove and let cool for 5 minutes. Serve
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 177
- Sugar: 11 g
- Sodium: 164 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 25 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 16 mg
Keywords: orange cranberry bread, orange cranberry bread recipe, recipe for orange cranberry bread, cranberry orange bread recipe, cranberry bread recipe, orange bread recipe, homemade bread recipe