- 1 lb. orzo
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, diced (use the ones in olive oil because they still have moisture in them)
- 15 oz. can whole artichokes, fined diced (drained)
- 1 orange bell pepper, fined diced
- 3 green onions, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons basil, thinly sliced
- 2 oz. slivered almonds
White Balsamic Dressing:
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, add garlic clove, dijon mustard, honey, white balsamic, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Whisk to combine and set aside.
- Heat a saute pan to medium high heat, add almonds and toast for 2-3 minutes. Stirring on occasion so as not to burn. Remove from pan when slightly browned and place on plate.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add in orzo and cook until al dente according to package instructions, about 8-10 minutes.
- Drain pasta and place in a large bowl, add in sun dried tomatoes, artichokes, orange bell pepper, green onions, basil, and dressing.
- Toss to combine.
- Add toasted almonds right before serving. Toss to combine and serve!
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 209
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 71 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 32 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 6 g