Easy Thai Chicken Grain Bowl drizzled with a Creamy Peanut Dressing. These Grain Bowls are filled with veggies, thai flavors, 17 grams of protein and come together in 15 minutes.
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 cups diced rotisserie chicken (I used all white meat)
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 1 cup julienned red pepper
- 1 cup sliced cucumbers
- 1 cup sliced purple cabbage
- 16 snap peas
- garnish: fresh cilantro and sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tamari sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry cilantro
- juice of 1 lime (about 1 1/2 tablespoons)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- optional: 1 tablespoon of honey if you like it sweeter
- In small bowl add: peanut butter, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, tamari sauce, dry cilantro, fresh lime juice, garlic clove, ginger, sriracha sauce and water. Using a whisk stir everything together until it’s combined and smooth. Set aside.
- In meal prep containers divide out food: 1/2 cup brown rice, 1/2 cup rotisserie chicken, 1/4 cup of each veggie, and 4 snap peas. Garnish with fresh cilantro and green onions.
- Cover and serve when ready with a drizzle of peanut dressing.
Can be stored in airtight container for up to 4 days.
- Serving Size: 1 container + dressing
- Calories: 393
- Sugar: 8 g
- Sodium: 394 mg
- Fat: 20 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 43 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 17 g
- Cholesterol: 43 mg