- 1.5 lbs. of baby rainbow carrots
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon diced chives
- Optional: garnish with fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix maple syrup, stone ground mustard, dijon mustard, garlic powder, and salt.
- Add carrots to a 13×9 inch baking dish. Pour half of the maple dijon mixture to the carrots. Using your hands toss the carrots to coat with sauce.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until carrots are tender.
- Remove carrots from the oven. Top with the remaining sauce. Garnish with diced chives. (optional: fresh thyme as well)