This easy Mango Couscous Salad is packed with sweet mango and a light dressing. This salad is a quick, 15-minute side dish your family will love, and it goes perfectly with seafood or chicken!
- 1 cup pearl couscous
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup fresh diced mango
- 1/4 cup fresh diced cilantro
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt to taste
- Pour water into a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Once water is boiling, remove from heat. Stir in the pear couscous, cover and let side for 10 minutes.
- Once 10 minutes is up, fluff the couscous with a fork.
- In a small bowl, add olive oil, red wine vinegar, ground cumin, garlic powder, honey, salt, and pepper. Stir until combined.
- Add the couscous to a bowl with mango, cilantro, red onion, and vinaigrette.
- Gently toss with a wooden spoon to incorporate all the ingredients. Serve.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 141
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 246 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 22 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 2 g
Keywords: couscous salad, couscous salad recipe, mango salad recipe, mango salad, best salad recipe, easy salad recipe, healthy salad recipe