This easy Moscato Sangria is filled with fresh strawberries, peaches, citrus, orange liquor and mint for one epic refreshing sip! A sweet and crisp sangria recipe that’s the perfect cocktail to serve all summer long!
- 1/2 cup grand marnier or cointreau
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 6–7 mint leaves
- 1 bottle of moscato
- optional: 1 cup ginger ale or sparkling water
- Add grand marnier, lime slices, orange slices, strawberries, peaches, mint leaves and moscato to a large pitcher.
- Stir and let sit for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator. But for best results, let sit for 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, (optional) top with ginger ale or sparkling water. Serve over ice with liquor infused fruit from sangria.
- Serving Size: 6 oz.
Keywords: moscato sangria recipe, white wine sangria recipe, moscato wine, how to make sangria, what is moscato, moscato sangria recipe, peach moscato, how to make white wine sangria, moscato d asti, pink moscato