A Light & Easy Moscato Sangria filled with fresh strawberries, peaches, citrus, orange liquor and mint for one epic refreshing sip! This sweet and crisp sangria recipe is the perfect cocktail to serve all summer long!
- 1/2 cup grand marnier or cointreau
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 6–7 mint leaves
- 1 bottle of moscato
- optional: 1 cup ginger ale or sparkling water
- Add grand marnier, lime slices, orange slices, strawberries, peaches, mint leaves and moscato to a large pitcher.
- Stir and let sit for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator. But for best results, let sit for 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, (optional) top with ginger ale or sparkling water. Serve over ice with liquor infused fruit from sangria.
- Serving Size: 6 oz.
Keywords: moscato sangria, moscato sangria recipe, white wine sangria recipe, moscato sangria wine, how to make sangria, what is moscato, moscato sangria peach, recipe for moscato sangria, how to make white wine sangria