Lemon Rosemary Baked Chicken is an easy and delicious weeknight meal full of citrus and herbs. This healthy dinner is on the table in less than an hour!
- 1 lb of chicken legs
- 1 lb. of chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon of stone ground mustard
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of rosemary, chopped
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small bowl, mix together mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, rosemary, salt & pepper.
- Place chicken legs & thighs in a 13″x9″ baking dish.
- Pour lemon rosemary mixture over chicken, toss to coat.
- Bake chicken for 45 minutes or until internal temperature is 165 degrees.
Keywords: lemon baked chicken, lemon baked chicken recipe, rosemary baked chicken, rosemary lemon chicken, easy chicken breast recipe, easy baked chicken recipe, best chicken recipe, best baked chicken recipe, best baked chicken