Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Popsicles, creamy, lemony and filled with fresh fruit. The perfect refreshing treat to cool you down this summer, they taste just like biting into a real cheesecake except half the calories!
- 5 oz. low fat evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 graham crackers, crushed
- In a small food processor, add raspberries, honey, and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Add milk and sugar to a small sauce pan and heat up the milk while stirring for about 2-3 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved and milk is warm.
- In a medium bowl add cream cheese, slowly pour milk mixture over cream cheese, whisking the entire time until it is smooth.
- Next add in the greek yogurt, vanilla extract, and lemon zest. Whisk until combined. Place in refrigerator to let mixture cool. (about 10 minutes)
- Fill the popsicle molds halfway with the cheesecake mixture, top with a little bit of the raspberry puree, finish with the cheesecake mixture. (if you want to make it looked swirled, use a toothpick or knife and gently stir the mixture around in the mold)
- Place the top on the popsicle mold and add sticks.
- Put popsicle mold in freezer for 4 hours.
- Remove and popsicles from the mold (i place the mold in a bowl of warm water for 20-30 seconds and they come out pretty easily) and dip the top in a graham cracker crust.
Recipe adapted from Cooking Light.
Keywords: popsicle, ice cream popsicle, how to make a popsicle