These healthy blueberry muffins are moist, fluffy & so easy. Filled with fresh lemon + blueberry flavor, and made without butter or refined sugar. The BEST muffins ever!
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, add honey, coconut oil, applesauce, greek yogurt, egg, fresh lemon juice, and vanilla extract.
- Using a fork mix until combined.
- Add in white whole wheat flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Using a spatula, mix until wet and dry ingredients are completely combined!
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Line each muffin tin with a cupcake liner (or spray with pam so muffins don’t stick to pan if not using liner).
- Fill each muffin tin ¾ of the way full.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes. Serve
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 172
- Sugar: 11 g
- Sodium: 213 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 23 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 17 mg
Keywords: healthy blueberry muffins, lemon muffins, lemon blueberry muffins, healthy after school snack, breakfast muffins