Juicy Air Fryer Chicken Breasts coated in a delicious spice rub made with dried basil, garlic powder, smoked paprika, and cumin to make it one tender bite. It’s a quick and healthy dinner option that everyone will love!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dry basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- optional garnish: parsley and lemon wedges
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat an air fryer to 370°F.
- To a small bowl add olive oil, garlic powder, cumin, smoked paprika, dry basil, salt and pepper. Mix together until combined.
- Pat chicken breast dry with a paper towel. Rub the spice rub mixture over both sides of the chicken breast.
- Place seasoned chicken on the air fryer tray and air fry for 10 minutes.
- Flip the chicken and air fry another 7-8 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken is 165°F.
- Remove from air fryer and let rest for 5 minutes. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedge.
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
- Calories: 202
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 343 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 26 g
- Cholesterol: 82 mg
Keywords: chicken breast in air fryer, easy air fryer recipes, juicy chicken breast, easy chicken breast recipe