Easy Vegan Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes- how to cook the perfect creamy sweet potatoes in half of the time it takes to bake or roast them.
- 4–6 whole sweet potatoes
- 1 cup water
- Rinse and scrub sweet potatoes well.
- Pierce each sweet potato a few times with a fork or knife.
- Place instant pot steaming rack on the bottom of the instant pot.
- Add 1 cup of cold water.
- Place whole sweet potatoes on the rack, layering if they don’t all fit in a single layer. Close the lid and set the steam release valve to be closed. Next, set instant pot to pressure cooker mode.
- Pressure cook them on HIGH based on their size.
- Small – 18 minutes
- Medium – 25 minutes
- Large/XL Long – 35 minutes
- Once time is done, do a 10 minute Natural Release.
- Serving Size: 1 sweet potato
- Calories: 112
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 72 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 26 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: how to make sweet potatoes, instant pot sweet potatoes, sweet potato recipes, baked sweet potatoes, vegan instant pot recipes, gluten free instant pot recipes, easy instant pot recipes, how to cook sweet potatoes, healthy sweet potato recipes