An easy and refreshing Iced Chai Tea Latte Recipe made with concentrated chai tea, cold brew and coconut milk. This Starbucks copycat is sure to satisfy your cravings – it’s the perfect sip for those warmer months!
- 1 cup course ground coffee
- 4 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 4 chai tea bags
Optional add in’s:
- 5 cups of coconut milk
- To a large pitcher add course ground coffee and 4 cups of water. Stir to mix and let sit overnight.
- Pour mixture through a filter to separate the grounds from the concentrated cold brew. Discard the grounds and keep the cold brew in a pitcher.
- In the meantime add 1 1/2 cups of water to a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Once boiling add 4 tea bags and turn heat off. Let tea seep for 5 minutes then remove tea bags from the hot water. Allow chai tea to cool and add to the cold brew mixture.
- Serve chai tea latte over ice with coconut milk and agave.
To make a big batch, add coconut milk and agave to chai and cold brew mixture, stir and store in the refrigerator (covered) for up to 7 days. Serve over ice as desired.
Keywords: chai tea latte, chai tea latte recipe, how to make a chai tea latte, chai tea latte iced, dirty chai tea latte, copycat starbucks chai tea latte