How to Grill Salmon perfectly every time without it sticking to the grill! An easy step-by-step guide to grilling salmon, no marinade necessary. Get a super healthy delicious dinner on the table in 15 minutes!
- 1 lb. salmon fillet, skin on (cut into 4 equal portions)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- salt and pepper
- optional: lemon wedges for garnish
- Preheat grill to high heat, approximately 400°F-450°F.
- Remove portioned salmon fillets from refrigerator and pat dry with paper towel.
- Lightly brush both sides of salmon with avocado oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon fillets directly on clean grill grates skin side down. Close grill and let cook for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Gently flip salmon to grill flesh side down, grill for 1 to 2 minutes. (if salmon does not flip easily wait 1-2 minutes before flipping)
- Remove from grill when internal temperature reaches 130°F. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Top with suggested toppings above or simple garnish with a squeeze of fresh lemon.
- Serving Size: 1 salmon fillet
- Calories: 221
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 573 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 23 g
- Cholesterol: 70 mg
Keywords: how to grill salmon, how to grill salmon with skin, grilled salmon recipe, how to grill salmon fillet, how to grill salmon on grill, grilled salmon, grilled salmon temp, grilled salmon calories