Tender oven roasted Spaghetti Squash is the ultimate gluten-free pasta alternative! It’s super easy to make and cook, plus it tastes amazing with all your favorite pasta toppings.
- 3–5 lb. spaghetti squash
- 3–4 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Next, cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise with a sharp knife.
- Scoop out the inside seeds and throw away.
- Use a brush to lightly season the squash flesh with olive oil and sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Place squash on a baking sheet flesh side down and roast for 45-50 minutes, or until flesh is easily punctured with a fork.
- Remove from oven and let sit until the squash is cool enough to handle, about 3-4 minutes.
- With a fork scrap the inside of the squash gently to create noodles, if “noodles” are clumping together separate with a hand. Place in a serving bowl.
- Recipe from The Kitchn
Keywords: how to cook spaghetti squash, baked spaghetti squash, spaghetti squash in oven