These Honey Soy Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts are out-of-this-world delicious! Crispy roasted brussel sprouts covered in a honey soy glaze that gives this dish an amazing sweet ‘n savory flavor!
- 3 cups of halved brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce (or tamari if gluten free)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon of cracked pepper
- sesame seeds for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet, set aside.
- In a large bowl add brussels sprouts, soy sauce, honey, olive oil, garlic and pepper. Stir to coat all brussels sprouts.
- Spread honey soy brussels sprouts on prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 89
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 21 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: oven roasted brussels sprouts, healthy side dishes, holiday side dishes, thanksgiving sides, christmas sides, easy brussels sprouts recipe, how to roast brussels sprouts