These Honey Glazed Carrots are tossed with olive oil and raw honey and roasted to perfection. It’s a healthy side that’s sweet and savory!
- 2 lbs. of carrots, peeled and cut into 1–1.5” sticks
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Optional: flat leaf parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Make glaze: To a small bowl add honey, olive oil, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper. Mix together until well combined.
- To a medium bowl add carrots. Pour honey mixture over carrots and toss to coat.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread carrots out on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, tossing halfway through. Remove carrots when they are tender and slightly caramelized.
- Serve. Optional: garnish with freshly chopped flat leaf parsley
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 148
- Sugar: 18 g
- Sodium: 298 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 26 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: glazed carrots, caramelized carrots, candied carrots, holiday side dishes