- 4 4oz. salmon filets
- 2 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cover a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Place the salmon filets on the prepared baking sheet skin side down.
- In a small bowl, mix mustard and honey.
- Evenly pour the honey mustard mixture over each salmon, using your hands to rub the mixture into the salmon on all sides.
- Next, add pecans to a food processor and finely chopped. Add smoked paprika to the pecans.
- Evenly distribute the pecan mixture on top of each salmon filet. Using your fingers, press the mixture into the salmon so it is coated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 9-13 minutes, depending on how well you like your salmon cooked.
- Serving Size: 1 filet
- Calories: 374
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 1593 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Protein: 28 g
- Cholesterol: 20 mg