This easy paleo Honey Mustard Baked Salmon Recipe is made in tin foil for easy cleanup. It’s a delicious dinner that’s done in less than 30 minutes!
- 2 lb. wild caught salmon filet
- 2 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dry basil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt & pepper to season
- squeeze of lemon to finish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil with about 4 inches of overhang off the sides. (you may need two sheets of foil to do this) Fold up the edges to create a pocket.
- Place the salmon in the center of the lined baking sheet.
- To a small bowl add, mustard, honey, smoked paprika, basil, red pepper flakes and minced garlic. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the salmon. Gently rub the mixture into the salmon so it is completely coated. Season the top of the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Using the tin foil overhang, fold to the center to create a dome and seal in the salmon so it created a closed tin foil pocket.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until your desired doneness.
- Remove foil and place under broiler for 2-3 minutes to caramelize the honey on top.
- Garnish with chopped chives. Serve!
Recipe adapted from Eating Well 101
- Serving Size: 4 oz.
- Calories: 178
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 351 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 31 g
- Cholesterol: 87 mg
Keywords: honey mustard salmon, honey salmon recipe, honey salmon, honey baked salmon, easy baked salmon recipe, best baked salmon recipe, honey baked salmon recipe, best salmon recipe