Tender, flaky salmon ready in 10 minutes? You bet! This easy air fryer salmon recipe makes perfectly cooked salmon smothered with an irresistible honey garlic sauce. Just add a squeeze of lemon!
For the Salmon:
- 4 salmon filets (4–6 oz.)
- salt & pepper to season
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
Honey Garlic Sauce:
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- salt and pepper to season
- 1 lemon, sliced
- To a small bowl add, garlic, mustard, honey, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper. Stir together until combined and set aside.
- Heat air fryer to 400°F. Preheat for 2-3 minutes.
- Pat salmon dry with a paper towel.
- Evenly brush avocado oil on flesh side of salmon, season with salt and pepper.
- Using tongs, gently place 2 salmon filets skin side down in air fryer basket and air fry for 7-8 minutes (depending on the thickness of your salmon)
- Open the air fryer, brush salmon with honey garlic sauce and place a slice of lemon on top of each salmon. Close air fryer and air fry an additional 2 minutes depending on the thickness of your salmon. Check for the desired doneness with a fork, it should flake easily.
- Remove salmon filets from air fryer and repeat with the other two filets. Serve.
** If you are making this for a family. Place cooked salmon filets in the oven to keep warm while making the other two filets.
- Serving Size: 1 salmon filet
- Calories: 305
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 254 mg
- Fat: 11 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 40 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: best salmon recipe, easy salmon recipes, honey glazed salmon