This easy Homemade S’mores Frozen Yogurt recipe only uses 7 ingredients! S’mores have never been so tasty and guilt free!
- 32 oz. plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk (I used 2% milk)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup roughly crushed graham crackers
- In a medium bowl add yogurt, milk, honey, and vanilla extract. Slowly stir to mix all the ingredients together.
- Next add chocolate chunks, mini marshmallows and graham crackers to the bowl. Stir ingredients together.
- Add mixture to an ice cream maker. Let churn for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from ice cream maker and place in a 8×8 loaf pan. Cover with plastic wrap and place in freezer for 2 hours.
Gholipour B. Digging into probiotics: Experts look at foods’ bacteria & health claims. Live Science Website. 2014. http://www.livescience.com/46298-the-lowdown-on-probiotics.html. Accessed May 12, 2017.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 201
- Sugar: 18 g
- Sodium: 102 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 26 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 16 g
- Cholesterol: 11 mg
Keywords: frozen yogurt recipe, homemade frozen yogurt, how to make frozen yogurt, homemade ice cream, homemade ice cream recipe, ice cream recipe, easy ice cream recipe