- 8 tomato on the vine tomatoes, halved
- 1 large jalapeño, halved
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 red pepper, cubed
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 T. olive oil
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Chop up onion, jalapeño (do not deseed), tomatoes on the vine, and red pepper.
- Add all of these ingredients to a baking sheet.
- Then add 4 garlic cloves with the shell on.
- Sprinkle olive oil over all vegetables and season with salt.
- Roast vegetable combination for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, take off the shells from the garlic.
- Place all ingredients in blender, add salt to taste, and 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro.
- Blend until your desired consistency.
Keywords: easy salsa recipe, homemade salsa recipe, how to make salsa, healthy salsa recipe, fresh homemade salsa, Best Homemade Salsa