An Epic Homemade BBQ Sauce Recipe that’s the ultimate blend of sweet, smoky, tangy with just a hint of spice and it’s made without ketchup! It’s the perfect BBQ Sauce to slather on chicken, ribs, pork, grilled pizza or even a burger!
- 2 (15oz) tomato sauce, no salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon worcestershire
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- To a sauce pan add tomato sauce, honey, molasses, brown sugar, worcestershire, liquid smoke, apple cider vinegar, dijon mustard, tomato paste, smoked paprika, chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder, dry mustard, chipotle chili powder, ancho chili powder, black pepper and salt.
- Whisk everything together and bring mixture to a slow simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Let mixture cool and use immediately or store in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
Keywords: homemade bbq sauce, recipe for bbq sauce, homemade bbq sauce recipe, homemade bbq sauce easy, recipe for homemade bbq sauce