This Sautéed Garlic Spinach is made with fresh minced garlic and red pepper flakes. It’s a really tasty side dish that’s super healthy and only takes 10 minutes to make!
- 16 oz. fresh spinach
- 1 1/2 T. olive oil
- 1 T. of minced garlic (about 2–3 cloves, depending on size)
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- salt & pepper
- Heat up a medium sized skillet to medium low heat.
- Add 1 1/2 T. of olive and 1/4 tsp. of red pepper flakes.
- Let the red pepper flakes infuse into the oil for about 1 minute, stirring entire time in skillet.
- Add 1 T. of minced garlic, and sauté for 30 seconds again stirring constantly.
- Add 16 oz. of fresh spinach.
- Mix the spinach, red pepper flakes, and garlic together and cover. Let sauté for 5-7 minutes, or until spinach is almost completely wilted.
- Add salt & pepper to taste and stir to incorporate all ingredients completely. Viola!
Keywords: sauteed spinach, sauteed garlic spinach, garlic spinach, sauteed spinach recipe, veggie side dish, vegetable side dish, healthy side, spinach salad recipe