This Healthy Peanut Butter & Jelly Oatmeal Recipe is high in protein and fiber, and it’s made in less than 10 minutes! This easy oatmeal recipe makes the perfect healthy breakfast!
- 1/3 cup gluten free regular oats
- 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk + 1 tablespoon
- 1–2 tablespoons of ground flax seed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon raspberry jelly
- To a small saucepan add oats, 1/3 cup of almond milk, cinnamon and mashed banana.
- Turn heat to medium low and stir the mixture constantly for 3-5 minutes. The oats will start to thicken and the milk will evaporate. Once the milk is evaporated, add 1 tablespoon of almond milk and stir until that evaporates.
- Remove oats from the stove, pour into a bowl and top with peanut butter and jelly.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 354
- Sugar: 10 g
- Sodium: 134 mg
- Fat: 16 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 49 g
- Fiber: 9 g
- Protein: 10 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: healthy oatmeal recipe, oatmeal recipe, peanut butter oatmeal, how to make oatmeal, homemade oatmeal, best oatmeal recipe, peanut butter and jelly, healthy breakfast recipe, easy healthy breakfast recipe