A healthy Peanut Butter & Jelly Oatmeal Recipe that creamy, delicious, high in protein and fiber and takes less than 15 minutes to make! You’ll be making this for breakfast every morning after you try it!
- 1/3 cup gluten free regular oats
- 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk + 1 tablespoon
- 1–2 tablespoons of ground flax seed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon raspberry jelly
- To a small saucepan add oats, 1/3 cup of almond milk, cinnamon and mashed banana.
- Turn heat to medium low and stir the mixture constantly for 3-5 minutes. The oats will start to thicken and the milk will evaporate. Once the milk is evaporated, add 1 tablespoon of almond milk and stir until that evaporates.
- Remove oats from the stove, pour into a bowl and top with peanut butter and jelly.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 354
- Sugar: 10 g
- Sodium: 134 mg
- Fat: 16 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 49 g
- Fiber: 9 g
- Protein: 10 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg