These No Bake Almond Joy Bars are a healthy dessert filled with coconut and almond butter then topped with chocolate for the ultimate bite. An easy vegan bars recipe that is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
- 1 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1/3 cup almond meal (almond flour)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey (or maple syrup if you want vegan)
- 1/4 cup raw sliced almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
Spray a loaf pan with coconut oil, set aside.
- Add coconut oil and almond butter to a medium bowl. Put in the microwave and melt. (about 30 seconds – 1 minute). Stir together until smooth.
- Add honey and vanilla, continue to stir until combined.
- Using a spatula, mix in shredded coconut, almond meal (almond flour) and sliced almonds. Mix until combined and the mixture forms a ball.
- Pour mixture into prepared loaf pan. Spread out evenly. Set aside.
- For the chocolate drizzle. To a small bowl add dark chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. Put in microwave and melt in 30 second increments. (should just take two times) Stir with a spoon so mixture is smooth and liquidy.
- Pour the chocolate drizzle over the coconut almond mixture. Spread evenly.
- Optional: top with chopped raw almonds or toasted coconut.
- Place in refrigerator until the topping is set. Serve.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 229
- Sugar: 8 g
- Sodium: 3 mg
- Fat: 20 g
- Saturated Fat: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: almond joy, almond joy bars, healthy dessert, easy dessert recipe, vegan dessert recipes, homemade almond joy bars